INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Personal Information: In general, We only collect personal information voluntarily provided by You when You are:
1. registering on to Our Site;
2. subscribing to PhotoOrange Services;
3. ordering prints from the photo album on Our Site;
4. making product or PhotoOrange Service inquiries; and
5. contacting PhotoOrange (including the Webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees) by email.
In connection with these activities, We may collect personal information from You; including, but not limited to, Your name, postal address, e-mail address, username, password, a picture of You, certain preference information (such as favorite URLs), whether or not You are a member of Our Site, purchase photos from the online photo album, telephone number, fax number, company name, title, tax jurisdiction, credit card number, and credit card expiration date.
Non-personal information: As a part of the standard operation of Our Site, We may collect certain non-personal information from You including, but not limited to, Your browser type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g., Windows or Macintosh), Internet service provider, IP address, and the domain name from which You accessed Our Site (e.g.,abc.org).
In addition, We may collect information about Your browsing behavior, such as the date and time You visit Our Site, the areas or pages of the Site that You visit, the amount of time You spend viewing Our Site, the number of times You return to Our Site, and other click-stream data. We analyze the information to examine trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND ACTION TAGS
You can however choose to accept or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of Your browser. You can reset Your browser to refuse all cookies or allow Your browser to show You when a cookie is being sent. If You choose not to accept these cookies, Your experience at Our Site and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information collected from You for any of the following purposes:
1. to facilitate Your use of Our Site and for better understanding of Your needs;
2. to process and fulfill Your orders for certain products and Services;
3. to respond to Your inquiries or requests for information about the products and Services;
4. to send You information, promotional materials, and offers from Us as well as from Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
5. to contact visitors of Our Site when necessary;
6. to help You address Your problems with Our Site;
7. for proper administering of Our Site;
8. to conduct internal reviews of Our Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within Our Site);
9. to protect the integrity of Our Site.
Non-personal information will be used for these purposes as well to monitor Our Site and provide a greater online experience for the visitors.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about You with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services You have requested. When We have Your permission, or under the following circumstances, We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from You to the following entities for the following purposes:
1. to Our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide Us with business, professional, or technical support;
2. to employees, independent contractors, service providers, and Our suppliers to fulfill Your product or service request;
3. to the trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use Your personal information to help Us communicate with You about offers from Us and Our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
4. Our advertisers which is inclusive of, but is not limited to, the financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies);
5. when We determine that there has been a violation of this Agreement; and also to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in
connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
6. to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, as otherwise required by law.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
1. We limit access of personal information about You only to employees who We believe reasonably need to provide products or services to You or in order to do their jobs.
2. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with legal regulations to protect personal information about You.
3. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct usage of information, We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
PRIVACY OF YOUR CONTENT
PhotoOrange agrees and consents to protect the Content submitted by You. PhotoOrange further undertakes that the Content will never be used for any other purpose other than what the same has been submitted for on Our Site. PhotoOrange does not give access to Your Content to other members. You shall have exclusive control of the Content submitted by You.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
In the event We go through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of Our assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
YOUR CHOICE ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT AND PREFERENCES
1. You can edit Your account, including Your preferences, at any time.
2. New categories of marketing communications might be added to the preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
3. We reserve the right to send You certain communications relating to PhotoOrange Service, such as service announcements, administrative messages, that are considered part of Your account, without offering You the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
PhotoOrange respects the intellectual property of others, and We ask Our users to do the same. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, We may, in Our sole discretion, investigate the allegation and/or edit, remove or request the removal of such Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We do not ensure that any such Content will be edited or removed.
We may, in appropriate circumstances and at Our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of PhotoOrange and/or others.
We own all right, title and interest in and to the PhotoOrange Service and all materials contained in the PhotoOrange Service, including, without limitation, Our Site designs, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, text, and graphics that are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws except for the Content uploaded by the users in which ownership still lies with the user who uploads such photos or images. Any unauthorized use of the materials provided as part of the PhotoOrange Service is strictly prohibited.
PhotoOrange acknowledges, consents and agrees to protect Your Intellectual Property in all the Content submitted by You on Our Site.
Permission is granted to individual consumers to electronically copy and to print hard copy of portions of the Site or other Service solely for personal use. Any other use of materials on the Site or other PhotoOrange Service, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of Our authorized authority is strictly prohibited. You agree that You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy Our Web pages or the Content contained therein without prior written permission of Our authorized authority.
PhotoOrange is the proprietary service mark of PhotoOrange Digital Technologies Private Limited. Our service marks/trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided or authorized by Us, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Us.
Third party Contents may also be accessible via links, We do not claim any copyright on the Contents appearing on such third party sites nor shall be held responsible for any mistakes which might appear therein.
NOTICE FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
If You believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that Your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Our authorized authority with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that You claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that You claim is infringing, is located on Our Site, with enough detail that We may find it on the Site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by You that You have a good faith and belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.